Careers at Doyalson Animal Hospital
Take a look through our current career opportunities at Doyalson Animal Hospital.
Full Time Small Animal Vet
We are a well-equipped five vet small animal practice on the Central Coast, one hour north of Sydney. We’re looking for a motivated and enthusiastic vet to join our team. The position would suit an experienced vet, but new or recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- A modern purpose-built ‘A class’ veterinary hospital, very recently extended and renovated
- An in-house laboratory with Idexx ProCyte Haematology Analyser, Catalyst Biochemistry Analyser, VETSCAN VSpro Specialty Analyser and more
- A GTR Labs x-ray with DR digital radiography
- An IM3 Elite dental suite
- Two well-equipped surgical theatres
- Separate dog and cat wards
- An Isolation ward for infectious cases
- RxWorks software system
- Smart Flow
- Five experienced full-time vets with varying special interests
- A motivated team of 15 experienced nurses and other support staff
If you have a great sense of humour, enjoy sneaky treats such as chocolate and chips (the calories don’t count if someone else brought them in, right?), enjoy chatting about the latest crappy TV show, love your patients as if they were your own and can clean up after yourself, then you sound like the perfect fit! We are very much a family. We look out for each other and lift each other up when needed. Check out our Facebook page to get a better feel of who we are and what we offer our clients.
- Remuneration commensurate with experience
- Four weeks annual leave with one week study leave per year
- No after-hours duty
- Being part of a practice striving to offer the highest standards of patient care
- The easy-going yet vibrant lifestyle that the picturesque Central Coast has to offer with beaches, national parks and recreation areas within easy driving distance